Volume 8 Issue 2
2. Mycodiversity and biotechnological potential of endophytic fungi isolated from hydrophytes
Rajagopal K et al. (2018)
1. Albomagister virgineus sp. nov., a second species of Albomagister in Europe
Corriol G, Jargeat P (2018)
Volume 8 Issue 1 - Closed
12. Diversity of floricolous yeasts and filamentous fungi of some ornamental and edible fruit plants in Assiut area, Egypt
Moubasher AH et al. (2018)
11. Morphological and phylogenetic characterization of genus Amanita from Uttarakhand, India: I
Mehmood T et al. (2018)
10. First record of Amanita subparvipantherina (Amanitaceae) from India
Mehmood T et al. (2018)
9. Ethnomycological survey of macrofungi utilized by Ayta communities in Bataan, Philippines
Tantengco OAG, Ragragio EM (2018)
7. Fungal endophytes of an aquatic weed Marsilea minuta Linn
Udaya Prakash NK et al. (2018)
Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology
Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology is an international peer-reviewed journal with swift publication of high quality review papers in Mycology. This includes review papers on any mycological aspects, such as reviews of research advances, research topics, methodology reviews, taxonomic reviews such as monographs, and country wide reviews. Reviews of diseases, plant pathogens, fungal groups, metabolite production, mycotoxins and post harvest issues will be included. In fact any aspects reviewing mycology and organisms generally studied by mycologists will be considered and quality student thesis review chapters are welcome. Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology has a policy of Open access publishing. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance. Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology will publish each manuscript as quickly as possible following acceptance by the editors.
Highlights of publication
- Peer-reviewed manuscripts and monographs
- Open access
- Quick turnaround
- No page charges for publication regardless of length
- Online edition colour plates free of charge
- Special volumes
To submit an article visit submissions page.
Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology is an open access journal and manuscripts are published online as soon as possible after acceptance.
Four issues of Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology will be published annually. Issues will be published in March, June, September and December. Special issues will be published extra to these normal issues.